Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Marriage Thoughts

This marriage thing is harder than I ever thought that it would be. Guess that is what happens when you enter marriage with the best foot forward! Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy married life, I just have to learn how to think like a married individual instead of an independant single woman.
Now that I've joined the blog world, I hope that everyone that knows Tom will see that he never will have a dull moment and neither will I.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Rosie Leichty said…

    I'm with you, Jewel. And I love it, too.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Rosie Leichty said…

    I love being married, that is.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Rosie Leichty said…

    Come visit me at http://lyricsop.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Jewel, you couldn't be more right about marriage being work, but next to my salvation, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love the daily adventure with my man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home