Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Walking/Waddling

I always knew that pregnant women waddled, but now that I waddle it is quite a different story! I just can't help it and have to laugh everytime I walk past a mirror and see myself "trying to walk correctly". I don't think that pregnant women can walk without waddling.

Oh well. It's getting to the time when I just want to see the little face that has moved around for so long. I want a name instead of just saying him or baby. (No we don't know if it is a boy, but to be politically correct it's best to say him instead of it!)

Well, gotta run,
Jewel

4 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    I didn't really need to waddle much while I was pregnant, until closer to the end, obviously, but I had fun doing it anyway, just because it was acceptable in my condition! =]

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger lonnajoy said…

    Yes I did my share of waddling at least when I wasn't thinking about it. :-) I tried very hard not to, my hubby was kind enough not to quack like a duck when he was following me

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I waddles worse with Victoria because of backache. This one, not so much. Join the ranks. I'm excited to see what you have and when. I go in the 29th... will I beat you? :) Take it easy...

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe jewel is awaddling!!! now u know i can't let this go without laugh sometime at u:) well i need to call u again,been thinking bout u an ur lil one lately and of course my favorite tom!! i do miss ya'll!!! ya'll should come down here to visit us sometime...........we would love to have u come!! well have a great daY!! love ya -deb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home