Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Working!!?!?!??

I now have a job as an RN on a medical floor in the area hospital. I really do like my job, but at times it really keeps me hoppin. Last night I carried the whole team of patients for about the second time. I had 3 very wonderful gentlemen and one lady. They each had their own uniquness that they brought to the team of patients that I cared for.

This morning at about 3:30 I realized that my gentleman that was confused at times, was not sleeping. He wanted to get up and walk around. I called my preceptor in and we decided that we could get him out of bed and sit him in a chair. Then I proceeded to talk my preceptor into helping me give the gentleman a shower!

I think we wore him out because he slept for the rest of the night!

Mission accomplished!

Later, cause I'm tired and my wonderful husband is making me breakfast.

Jewel

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger lonnajoy said…

    Well it's about time you updated!!!!!!! Glad you found a job and can't wait to see you in IN. love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home