Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Home

We finally arrived back to our wonderful home in Hoosierville this morning at 4:00AM. The weather is 75 at the moment, but a bit humid!

I start work for real on Sat. night, but I have to go to a meeting all day tomorrow. Guess nursing isn't without its meetings!

I had to go to Wal-Mart for medication this morning. I'm sick. That time change helps me not get too much sleep in Utopia, plus there is so much I want to do and people I want to see!

Mr. ITF is after me to get to bed. So I'll post later, Jewel

2 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey lady!! Miss you...

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger lonnajoy said…

    yeah it was like so great having you here you need to make the trip more often, or uhem just stay. ;-) miss you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home