Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Basketball Tourney

Our church league has a basketball team. The youth team is doing really well. On Thursday evening Mr. ITF and I went to the game. It was great fun and got me out of doing some homework! Then some friends and family went to eat at Burger King afterwards. (It did help that I had my handy fast food coupons along!)

Here are a few pictures of the evening.


The guys sitting on the bench waiting to play. (To those of you from Utopia notice the Utopian sitting in the center!)


Girl friends of mine that just happened to be at the game supporting the guys.


My beautiful sister with my crazy nephew. (Don't know where the craziness comes from!)


Notice my brother on the left hand side of the picture waiting to get the rebound.


The Utopian shooting a free-throw.


An action picture.


Mr. ITF went with me to the game, but looked like this the whole evening. He did say later that he caught a nap. (He must've been tired with all the noise!)


More sitting. My brother is number 5.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an adorable, precious, sweet little nephew you have!! I miss him!! Seeing those basketball pictures makes me miss Good ole' Indiana even more!!! I would have loved to have been sitting there at that game. Don't think i ever watched one of the games with you!! Hope they go all the way this year!!
    netty84

     

Post a Comment

<< Home