Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday!!?!!

Today is so full, but somehow I'll make it. I have to go and see if my seamstress will be able to sew some dresses for me and then I'm going grocery shopping with my Mom. That'll be so much fun since we don't get to go alot anymore together. Then it's off for home in time to take Mr. ITF to the dentist. During that time, I'll have to work on my Statistics homework that is due tonight. My first test is in that class tonight. I'm a bit scared, but we'll see how it goes.

Because Mr. ITF is going to the dentist, I'll have to go to class by myself tonight. Not looking forward to that, but I guess one does what one has to do!

It's snowing again! I hope it doesn't stay. I like looking at it from my window, but I hate driving in it. Oh well, that's life. Later, Jewel

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tom and I seem to be fra-dental twins. Last time he went to the dentist, I went too. Today he is going to the dentist and I am going again to the dentist today! That filling the dentist put in last time fell out the day after he put it in. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home