Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tyler

I wish that I could have had the privilege of knowing Tyler. There is so much that I have been hearing wonderful memories of the life Tyler led. Yet I have no memories of my own to share of Tyler. This has made Tyler dying really hard for me.

The opportunity of knowing Tyler will never be awarded to me. Because of this I have really struggled with the fact that I'll never get to meet Tyler. Tyler ment so much to Tom and I know this because of the many tears that we have shed together and the memories that Tom has shared with me that Tom has of Tyler.

Tom and I are planning on flying out of Indianapolis early on tuesday morning for the funeral and coming back home on sunday evening.

Tears and a broken heart, Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home