Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Monday, October 10, 2005

Mid-terms

There are a few things about mid-terms. First, if one is not doing well, the course can still change! Second, the semester is half over!

Mr. ITF took me to class tonight cause I still needed to study for a mid-term tonight. Nice guy, huh! Was great till we were 3/4 of the way there and I thought that the driving was a bit slow and erratic. I looked up just in time to see Mr. ITF's head do a great big "BOING". I guess that is what you'd call it. It is the same as agreeing with everything in church, only 10 times bigger! Needless to say I was not amused.

I went to class and Mr. ITF slept in the car. In fact he slept so hard that when I came out after taking the test, he could not even open the car doors. (They were locked!) He ended up turning the key and rolling down the window! Ha Ha. I took the keys and went back to the classroom. He acted a bit hurt that I took the keys, but...well...what else could I do! Guess who did some of the driving after class? Well, later. I still have some studying to do.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wasn't Tom working today so as to help support the two of you for life in general and to help you go thru school? I'd say he's entitled to be tired, however, he might've told you he was too tired to drive.........

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a question--how public can we be on blogs, about married life, single life with significant others/special friends, what have you, and know the balance of still respecting our spouses?

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    I agree, Tom. I know Vern would be appalled if I posted just anything about our lives here without his consent, and probably vice versa. Some things are to stay between the couple, even just a personal joke, that you're dying to tell others, so someone else can laugh with you. You'd be posting at the expense of your marriage, and losing a level of communication and trust from your partner.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what is it with men and not being able to stay awake? my husband is downright scary when he's tired...never would i let him drive. :]

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey girl,
    Hope things are going good for you this week! Can't wait to see y'all. Anita

     

Post a Comment

<< Home