Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

School

Tomorrow school starts for me. I really have mixed feelings about it. In a lot of ways I'm really excited that this is finally my senior year, but on the other hand, I won't get to see Tom much. I have to spend at least one night at school, and if gas prices keep rising, then one more as well. Then I work two nights a week. Guess that all comes with going to school.

I was finally able to get Tom off to work this morning after the two valium last night. Man, I told him that under no uncertain terms was he to take two when he has to get up the next morning! I think we were both irritable this morning.

Well, I've got to go and pick up some books and drop boxes off at the post office. Therefore I'll talk later.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life is good outside of school. Yup, pretty good.

    -Kaitlyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home