Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Monday, August 29, 2005

Duties of this house wife

So now school has started and I've not posted in a while. I feel a bit overwhelmed in doing double duty. First and formost I have to be a gracious wife to my wonderful hubby, Mr. ITF, then secondly I have to be the great student and get the grades that I want and yes, need. Then thirdly, I have to help keep my patients and staff happy at the hospital.

I really hate having my house a wreck. Slowly but surely, the house is coming to look like home to both Mr. ITF and I. There are shelves and pictures hanging on the wall and the bookshelves are full of books!

My home-made bread is nicely put in the freezer and the cookies are put away for the week. This morning I also had my home-made yogert put into the fridge for the week. I'll say that the week is off to a great start!

Last night Mr. ITF and I were on our way over to my folks for an evening of games. I asked Mr. ITF to put a brown towel into the laundry. (I don't know what is wrong with his ears right now...but) He asked me, "What's up with the brown cow"? I just busted up laughing. Now he just says, that I'm makin up stories and tellin lies. I guess that neither of us is going to budge on our side of the story, so he can just believe what he wants! Meanwhile, I'll just keep right on laughin.

Guess I'll talk later.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And fourthly, you have to show up to church on Sunday's! Just kidding, I'm sure you had a legit reason for your skipping!

    -Kaitlyn

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mrs. ITF, my, my, my, you will learn as you get along in your married years that one thing that is scattered throughout Mr. ITF's family is a thing called "selective hearing." That means there is nothing wrong with his hearing, he just wants clarification! Keep up the good work. dt

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    Mrs ITF--I must comment, as a newlywed myself, only a week longer than you.
    You don't HAVE to do those things--you're GETTING the privilege to! Isn't married life wonderful?
    Lez

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woah Baby, now we're talkin' Proverbs 31 Babe.

    Is your husband "sitting in the gate"? Isn't that ironic. Wife works around the clock and the husband sits........

    Ag

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww Jewel - you make me have memwies you do. I just came through all that stuff. I entered school the year Lori Jo and I got married....now we're recuperating after 3 years of backbreaking work....well, mind-bending anyway. Keep up the goo work.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Life is easier with store bought bread, yogurt and cookies. Not nearly as good mind you, just easier. As for that selective hearing thing from dt, it is sooo true. c

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii0000000000000

     

Post a Comment

<< Home