Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Clinicals

Clinicals have started! That could be a good thing or it could be a bad thing. I am currently in my pediatric rotation, which I really have enjoyed my whole first day of today. Somehow kids just touch a soft spot in my heart, and when they are hurting I just want to take the hurt away.

Mr. ITF let me sleep for an hour tonight and then he made supper. I had to clean up the kitchen, but I didn't care.

The weather here is around 50 degrees, but I have been chilly. Don't know why. I roast Mr. ITF out in the car with the heater going full blast, then I turn the heater blanket on during the night. He's always telling me how hot he is! I just laugh.

Here is a recent picture of my nephew. I think he is so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home