Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband and the way he caters to my every need. Every woman should be as pampered as me!!

I'm thankful for my parents and the influence they had in my life. I'm thankful for my Grandpa Yoder (even though he won't dance with me), and my Grandma and Grandpa Miller. I'm thankful for the family that gathered today for food and fellowship.

There are so many things that I am thankful for. God has offered me the free gift of salvation through the death of his only begotten Son. I'm thankful that Jesus was willing to leave the splendor of heaven and come walk on this earth knowing full well that his goal was to die on the cross for my sins.

I'm thankful for a warm house, warm clothes, clean water, enough food to eat, and the freedom to worship openly. God has so richly blessed me this year and so often I forget to thank him.

I hope that y'all can have a wonderful thanksgiving and remember to thank God for the many blessings He's given you this year. Jewel

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is Grandpa Yoder the one that is too cute for words? I bet he thinks dancing is from the pit.

    Ag

     

Post a Comment

<< Home