Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Time for an Update

Mr ITF and I had so much fun in Utopia over the Christmas holiday with both his family and my family present. We also had a wedding reception and received the Taste of Home Beef cookbook. Mr. ITF has been cooking soup out of this cookbook for the past several days and I've just sat back and enjoyed the finished product of his labor!

School started up again for me last night. The class is from 6-8:50pm on Statistics and Probabilites. Needless to say, I think that my Microsoft Excel capabilities need to be freshened up a bit. Part of the class did go over my head, but I think that I got the main ideas and what the professor was talking about. (At least I hope so!)

Well, Mr. ITF just headed out the door for work and I still need to get some shut eye. Talk to ya'll later, Jewel

5 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Rob said…

    The post you just sent showed 4:56 in the morning! Wow thats early. I hope you all get to bed by 9:00 in the evenings to be able to do that!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger SAHM said…

    What ARE you doing awake so early? Do you actually make Tom breakfast? If so, chalk it up to "newlywed-ed-ness". I used to always want Kevin to kiss my cheek good-bye when he left early for work.....that didn't last. Now it's be quiet and get out. :)

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Mrs. Iced Tea Forever said…

    Rob, school doesn't allow one the privilege of getting to bed at that early hour!

    sahm, Tom actually makes his own breakfast, but he talks to me and often by the time he leaves I'm wide awake. Even if I go to bed early and am already asleep, he'll come in and ask me if I'm awake. Needless to say, by that time I am!!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was great seeing y'all again. I'm off to The Bass's house for supper tonight! :-)

    The Baritone

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mrs. itf, i'm glad i found your site! i'll be back! :) loved receiving the pic of you two - thanks!

    marlene

     

Post a Comment

<< Home