Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Supper

Tonight was the big supper that we sold tickets for at the church auction. It was a fun time. Mr. ITF cooked most of the supper! My job was to clean and clean up the house. Mr. ITF stated that he had not seen that much of the living room carpet for a long time. Opps. Guess that I've been slacking in that area. What can I say?

I think after tonight, we'll have left overs for a whole week. Yeah for left overs. Makes Mr. ITF and my jobs a bit easier.

My last school book came today. Finally! I was getting a bit worried, but Mr. ITF kept reassuring me that it would come. Guess now I have to hit that class and finish the homework for one more class. Oh well, isn't that life!

I'm glad that I have the friends that I had here tonight. We sure had many laughs and made many memories. Glad that they could be themselves and just hang out. Hope that ya'll come again soon! Good-Night!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful memories were made last night!! :-)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mrs. Iced Tea Forever, I miss you!!!!! But I'm having a great time here at Bible School!
    Alisha

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jewel, After the stories I heard about at Mom and Dad's house when Aunt Lela and you all were there, I am just wondering how many of your guests get the full treatment your relatives do? I suspect that is reserved for the chosen few, huh? Enjoy your time left in school and make sure Tom doesn't sleep to much! DT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home