Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Class

I have one quick break between class, so I figured that I had better quick blog. Nothing much has been going on here except trying to keep Mr. ITF away from too much medication and then trying to get him up in the mornings is a full time job. What can I say?

Clinicals have been going great as have the classes. I enjoy learning for the most part. It's the homework that I don't like!

I started snowing again yesterday evening and the snow stuck as well as caused the roads to become icy. That is why I don't like snow. But I do like seeing it fall from the sky or trying to catch the flakes on my tongue! If you're a kid at heart, it will always come out somewhere!

Class is just about ready to begin again, so I'd better run. Jewel

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    YOU started snowing, Jewel? =] That had to be an interesting sight! I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home