Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Night in Paris

Here are a few pics from the valentine's banquet that the youth put on for the rest of the church.

Some of the guys that so nicely parked our cars for us and then got the cars again in the pouring rain!
The girls sold roses to the guys for their special someone and helped the guys serve the tables.
Some of my good pals.

My handsome bro
Pictures of the Eiffel Tower that the youth group put together. It stood in the center of the room. Notice how tall it is. It almost reached the ceiling!


They really did a great job. I think that we have the greatest youth group around!

This is the rose that Mr. ITF bought for me at the banquet!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, that looked like such a fun night! I was thinking about all of you that night! Seeing the pics makes me wish even more that i could have been there! Miss you very much!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home