Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tired!!!!

I think this past weekend finally caught up with me! I think that I still figured I was young and could handle anything. Wow, what an assumption! I worked for 12 hours on Saturday night, 8 hours on Sunday night, 12 hours on Monday night after 3.5 hours of class, and the last 4 hours of the night shift on Wednesday morning. Then I attended a hospital meeting and went back to school for 3 hours of class. By the time I got back from my 1 hour drive from my college campus I was so tired I could not even walk anymore. Mr. ITF had to carry me to bed where I promptly fell asleep even though it was on 5:30 pm.

Clinical has been going well. I think I will always love children no matter what shape they are in. This rotation with the children has been a real eye opener and I think will continue to be as well.

I have to get up early again in the morning. So I'd better get to bed. Later, Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home