Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, January 26, 2006

In an elementary/ Jr. High classroom

Today for clinical I had to sit in on a classroom setting. Took me back many years ago when I was in elementary and Jr. high. I wondered if there were ever times that I exasperated the teacher! Then I quickly remembered that I was the kid in class that never got into trouble or...well...I guess there was that one time that I was sent to the Principal's office. Opps! Guess that's life.

Really, today was fun. The kids were for the most part well behaved. I had forgotten how kids that age act in school. The teachers in the room were great as well.

I was glad to get home though. The weather was so nice that when I pulled up to Mom and Dad's for a quick visit on the way home, my brother was out washing his truck. Henceforth, my car got a much needed bath as well!

Mr. ITF is not feeling up to par once again. I'm about at my nursing wits end. I don't know how else to ease the discomfort of a sore throat and stuffy nose. Guess they will have to run the course. But he was feeling better the past few days, then today the craziness came back. Oh bother.

Well I have to hit the books again tonight. For those of you keeping track, did you notice the three days in a row! Pretty good, huh? Gotta run, Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home