Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Utopia

I think that I'm having a harder time saying good-bye to Utopia this trip than I have in previous trips. Don't know what all makes the difference, but I do know that Mr. ITF's family holds a special place in my heart!

How does one deal with hurt and pain that is covered up? My heart goes out to individuals that struggle and hurt. But I guess that here lately I have been in that exact boat. Yet somehow the Lord uses pain and hurt to draw his children closer to Him! God is so great and He really does know what He's doing. Our job is to simply allow Him to be God and trust His judgement and plans for our lives. Harder done than said.

The weather in Utopia is wonderful. The sun was out all day today after raining for the majority of the time we've been out here. My dad called yesterday and said that the weather in Hoosierville was to reach to high 80's to 90's. (Humidity and I don't always agree!)

Well, the mother-in-law is teaching me tips on great pie making. Gotta run, Jewel

3 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    : )

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If the only coffee shops Utopia has are little stands beside the road, I think Utopia needs another name. Hey, when you get home we should get together :) Miss you.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger SAHM said…

    Congratulations on passing your boards! I wish we could have seen you when you were at least in our state, but we barely are here ourselves! Isn't it nice to actually get PAID for working? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home