Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Promised Pictures

These are the pictures from the weekend of April 29-31. Enjoy!


These are roses from Mr. ITF due to graduating FINALLY from nursing school!

The college put on an appreciation dinner for the graduates and their spouses and families. Here are a few pictures from the dinner.

A good friend of mine with her husband!




My sweet and wonderful Mr. ITF!

Graduation open house was put on by my wonderful mother on Sunday afternoon.







These are a few of my classmates. Wonderful memories were made with them. I miss being with them every day, but I don't miss the school work.


Here is a picture of a professor that believed in me!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, cool! Wish I coulda been there for your party. :-0

    The Baritone

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger lonnajoy said…

    Congrats Jewel I am so proud of you! You did it!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day girl! --Love ya, Donna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home