Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Baby Shower

Today was my first baby shower. I had so much fun and was so humbled by the gifts as well as the people that came. First off, the individuals had to go around the circle and identify themselves and give me a word of advice. I hope that I can listen to and act upon the advice given. It was so good. Patience, play with your children, cuddle them, spend time with them, and don't just say no due to your convenience: this was just part of the list.

Here are some pictures of the day:







Gotta run,
Jewel

3 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, ur rite, these r boring! lol

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jewel, I posted. Aren't you proud of me?
    Alisha

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AAHHH wut a cute lil belly u have there!!!*giggles* i keep thinking bout u.......u think thats a sign that im suppose to call u:) hope all is well with my favorite tom and jewel!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home