Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Friday, May 25, 2007

Nesting

The garage is cleaned and washed. The windows are washed inside and out. My sweeper is in the shop to get a new belt or else the screens would also be clean. There are more cookies for the freezer. The basement walls are about 1/4 wiped down. The laundry is all caught up. Floors are clean.

It's raining this weekend or else I would be out in the flowerbeds. Maybe...I'll just have to go out anyhow. I'm getting tired of doing word search and sudoku. Yet baby has not yet dropped. Guess there is more that I need to learn with patience. I'm to work this weekend. That should keep me busy at least. There may be some plans that Mr. ITF and I can come up with for the holiday. More to look forward to!

Gotta run,
Jewel

3 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jewel, I keep checking your blog and praying for you knowing the time is nearer the yesterday for your delieverance. Betsy

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    Jewel, I've been thinking of you as well, and praying your delivery goes well for you! Not to discourage you, but I had a 'last minute drop' too. I went into labor on a Sunday night, Kaylie dropped on Tuesday afternoon/evening, and wasn't born until Wednesday afternoon. I'd been comparing myself to my friend whose baby had dropped several weeks to a month before he was born.
    We're all different! =]

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger SAHM said…

    HI Jewel.....hope all is well and you are done with this pregnant state soon! ARe you crying yet????;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home