Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Stress

I am still recovering from my wonderful hubby's recent hospital admission. Now school starts up once again. Today Mandy was so needy. I think she is going through another growth spurt. She just wanted to be held and fed all day.

Wed. this ITF family leaves for the wonderful land of Utopia. There is a wonderful father-in-law that is turning 80. I am so ready to go. It's been too long since Mandy has seen her Troyer grandparents and other family members.

I hope that I can get my mind to simply rest instead of going in circles tonight.

I think that I've had a difficult time this week simply resting in the safe arms of Jesus. I don't know why there are so many times that I want to control the situation and make the outcome to MY liking. This does not make me a restful person, nor does it place my heart at peace. When I'm not at peace I think my family notices and the house is in an uproar. I'm guessing that was Mandy's problem today. I was just a bit edgy today.

Later,
Jewel

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    My husband has told me the same thing--that when Kaylie is whining, etc.,and I'm getting frustrated, that she senses my mood, and we just go in circles!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was looking at the pictures posted on Mr.Iced Tea Forever's website.....you have an adorable little princess!!!!!! She must take after her mom...... :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home