Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Good Baby

God has certainly blessed me with a good baby. (I think she has her Daddy's personality as well as appetite!!)

This morning she started squirming and fussing just as we were ready to walk out the door for church. We put her in the car, began driving and she fell asleep. She slept all through church!

I was so touched in church. Sitting beside me was this big hubby of mine that held our daughter all through church. I thought it looked so cute.

She hardly ever fusses. Loves to be cuddled and talked to. Loves to eat! Smiles and laughs in her sleep. And she is so precious and cute. She is certainly a blessing to have in our home!

Time for this mommy to go to bed. Later,
Jewel

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool beans. Can't wait to see y'all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home