Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thanks

My mother-in-law went home on the 19th and both Mandy and I miss her terribly. She did so much for everyone in this household while here. Kept up with the laundry, dishes, cleaning, cooking, etc. Plus I could just wheel Mandy out in her bassinet in the mornings and let Grandma care for her while I caught some more shut eye. Thanks Mom for everything.

Then this morning, my dear sweet hubby took Mandy for the entire morning while I caught up on some much needed sleep. He also does not complain when I wake him in the middle of the night for his turn at feedings. (Seems I just can't keep up with the demand for milk!) He even got her dressed this morning! He is just the best Daddy in the world to our little girl.

Later,
Jewel

2 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    There's just something about a daddy and their little girl. I love watching Kaylie adore her Daddy. Like how he taught her how to give kisses, and now he asks for them all the time and she willingly complies to both of us, and cocking her head to the side and flirting with him, and calling his name WAY more than saying mine.......

    Hope you find what works for the both of you with feedings!
    Praying for you!
    Lez

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww... ;-) Jewel you are such a cute mom... i haven't even seen you with her yet but i can just tell. can't wait to see y'all when u get out here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home