Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Friday, February 01, 2008

Winter

The cold of Hoosierville has been upon us for several weeks now. We did have a few days to a week of 50 degree weather, but this morning I awoke to snow blowing and treacherous roads. (Of course I did have a meeting at the hospital this morning!)

All of our Utopia company has gone home and the house seems extremely quiet. Mr. ITF and Mandy both have to flu. Mandy just today again decided to revisit her lunch of apples and chicken. I feel so bad for her cause she just whimpers and is clingy. I am suppose to work this weekend, so I hope that it settles down around here a bit.

My very nice brother called this forenoon and asked for the garage door to be opened. I wondered what he was up to until he come in the door asking where our shovels were kept. He has shoveled our whole drive! Now I can stay indoors and my sick hubby doesn't have to shovel when he gets home from work. I was so proud of him. It looks very nice! (I offered him an apple fritter for his efforts!)

School is still running although I find it difficult to complete the weekly assignments. I know this is where the Lord wants me, but at times I wonder if He really does know how much one can handle. Somehow everything gets done on time. I don't always get the grade I want, but it is DONE!

Well, I had better run and check on Mandy. She has been down for a nap for an hour now.

Later,
Jewel

1 Comments:

  • At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All I can say is, I do not know how you do it girl. I feel like I can barely keep my head out of water and I'm just being a mom and teaching in the mornings four days a week in my own home. Your amazing! Hey hope you have a great day!
    -LaDonna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home