Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cheerios and teeth

The new phase at the ITF household is picking up cheerios that Mandy throws on the floor or vacuuming up the ones that get stepped on.

I was wondering why she was so fussy and then yesterday I noticed one of her I-teeth is in. I didn't know that those came in second. She only has one of her bottom front teeth and now this one. Crazy!

I am so ready for spring. Mandy loves the cold wind in her face, but it makes this Mommy a bit nervous. She woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and it makes me just a bit more anxious.

Well, on with the household chores,
Jewel

4 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like normal growing pains Cheerios and teeth. It was good to hear from you. I well remember Faith getting teeth, starting at the bottom right getting 4 teeth in a row and then she went from left to right and got her top four teeth. No rythm or reason, but she had them all starting at five months old and done with the 8 by the time she was 8 months old. Fast work. Betsy

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Heather Meyers said…

    Hello, my dear friend that i greatly miss!! I am actually on xanga, so i thought that i would leave you message! The pictures of amanda are adorable! The pics on Tom's site are precious to!! Looking 4ward to seeing you in June!!! Love you!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Heather Meyers said…

    The last comment was from Annette! Sorry, i forgot that i was under my friend's site!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey lady.. update REAl SOON !!! :~)

    BeKah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home