Mrs. Iced Tea Forever

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Spring!

Spring is finally here and so is the dreaded cardinal. Last year I had this crazy cardinal that would follow me around the house banging into windows. I thought he was gone, but no such luck! Any advice, I'll take it.

I got my flower bed planted and mom came over the other day and helped me plant my garden. It is so nice to have that out of the way. My windows were also washed by my very nice mother.

What more can I say at this time? I have a wonderful daughter, husband, and family!

Later,
Jewel

5 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is called a shotgun. Works great if you can get it to go away from the window far enough. Let Tom practice his aim. :)

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Momof3 said…

    Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! I still say we have a new baby in the house, even though Ashleigh is 3 months old already. Praying for your strength with two little ones!

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um, spring is over now. Summer is almost over now. Time to post again! ;-)

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But, I guess if you leave this up long enough, it will be spring time again before you know it!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    Yeah, what "the baritone said". Except by now things are probably in so much of a deep freeze that you will HAVE to wait until spring. You will owe your loyal constituents a LOT by then.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home